Join our team for one of the best jobs around! Work with fun people, learn about and enjoy great beer and awesome events.
We will post current job openings on this page. Either stop in the taproom or click the link below to get an application. Drop completed applications off at the taproom or email application/questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beertender – Part-time
Our Beertenders help customers feel welcome, find their favorite beer and present the perfect pint. They are also instrumental in keeping the taproom, bar area and glassware clean to ensure an exceptional experience and make sure each beer tastes great. Craft beer background is helpful but not required if you are willing to learn!
- Applicants must be 18+, preferably 21+
- Requires evening and weekend shifts – weekday afternoon to evening shifts currently needed
- Must enjoy learning about craft beer and helping customers learn about craft beer
- Must be friendly, personable and customer service focused
- Be able to work independently and with a team of other beertenders
- Be able to keep taproom and bar area clean through out the day and while opening and closing
- Must be able to be on your feet for extended periods and occasionally lift up to 30 pounds